Table of Figures / Index

Subject: Table of Figures / Index
From: Richard G Harris <rgh -at- WORLD -dot- STD -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 08:06:43 +0059

Couldn't resist jumping into this...

About a year ago Lori Lathrop, who seems to do a lot of indexing (Lori,
if my memory is inaccurate, my apologies), said that she indexes Table of
Figure entries. I do something slightly different.

Instead of a separate List of Figures, I index all of the figures. My
thought was to give the user one place tp go when navigating through my
manual.

My two cents...

Dick Harris
rgh -at- world -dot- std -dot- com