Re: Seeking synonyms for bulkiness

Subject: Re: Seeking synonyms for bulkiness
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 12:07:21 -0400

In a message dated 95-09-14 19:59:37 EDT, geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA (Geoff Hart)
writes:

> We need a term that expresses the increase in air
> space, and started with "expansion factor", since
> the volume expands.

One large grain trading company for which I did some contract work uses
"draft" or "draft factor" to describe the expansion resulting from air. For
grain, this is pertinent to calculating the amount of grain stored in an
elevator among other things.

Would this be useful in your situtation?

Regards...Kris