Anonymous survey

Subject: Anonymous survey
From: Melissa Hunter-Kilmer <mhunterk -at- BNA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 1995 15:25:15 EST

I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel very nervous about responding to
somebody who feels the need to stay anonymous. I'd probably respond if the
sender had shown a name or address.

Telecommuting, WWW, HTML, etc. aren't exactly sensitive issues. Why all the
secrecy?

Melissa Hunter-Kilmer (my real name)
mhunterk -at- bna -dot- com (my real e-mail address)