Re[4]: WWW and Telecommuting

Subject: Re[4]: WWW and Telecommuting
From: powen -at- MAIL -dot- LMI -dot- ORG
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 13:54:31 EST

Kris says:

> Yes, I also use pcAnywhere when I telecommute. I only use it for
> mail and file transfers--I also found that running applications on
> the host computer tends to bind it up.

I tend to use pcAnywhere strictly for file transfers and picking up mail, too.
I've had the same experience as Kris in with trying to work in host applications
from a remote site. Also, some of my clients have only one or two lines
dedicating to dialing into the network, so they usually prefer that no use the
applications remotely.

Pam Owen
Nighthawk Communications
Reston, VA
Nighthawk1 -at- aol -dot- com, or powen -at- lmi -dot- org