Re: E-Mail Concerns

Subject: Re: E-Mail Concerns
From: ellen dowling <edowling -at- SWCP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 12:39:45 -0600

Tip Number One for effective e-mail:

1. THINK before you write. Just because you can send information faster
than ever before, it doesn't mean that you should send it. Analyze your
readers' needs to make certain that you are sending a message that will be
both clear and useful.

To see the next nine tips, visit my article, "Ten Tips for Effective
E-Mail," on the Mind Tools Web page
(http://www.demon.co.uk/mindtool/index.html).
Ellen Dowling, PhD
The Professional Training Company