Re: Authoring Online Help Desk Help

Subject: Re: Authoring Online Help Desk Help
From: Ellen Fenwick <ellefenw -at- MAILSTN -dot- SARMC -dot- ORG>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 07:18:26 -0600

For information on the Help Desk Institute, call 1-800-248-5667. The help
desk where I work belongs. The manager there tells me . . . A site license
is $425, an individual license is $225. Licensing entitles you to discounts
on the seminars the intitute hosts, helpful information and discounts on
help desk software and equipment, and access to a network of help desks
across the country (don't know what that last means exactly). He estimates
membership at four to five thousand.

Ellen Fenwick
ellefenw -at- mailstn -dot- sarmc -dot- org