Restricting Access to TECHWR-L

Subject: Restricting Access to TECHWR-L
From: Richard Dimock <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 13:52:24 PDT

David Fisher has a good point:
**
Having an
open list has allowed several people to join the group (how do I subscribe?)
and gives those with multiple service providers to send from their various
locations.
**

Eric, I agree with David now, even with the Masked Man on the
loose. Let's have free access for people via the Usegroups. We
have a wonderful variety already, and let's not narrow ourselves
or prevent others from joining.

I just sprayed WD40 on my DEL keyswitch. I'm ready, varmint!

red -at- elsegundoca -dot- attgis -dot- com

Dick Dimock whose finger just helplessly sliiiides off the DEL key, in

ATT GIS Which is beginning to feel a little Swiss-Cheesey here in

El Segundo CA Where the Management's fine, the Tech Writers are
ahead of schedule, and all the documents are above average.