bandwidth

Subject: bandwidth
From: Mike Stiles <mstiles -at- CYMBAL -dot- AIX -dot- CALPOLY -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 1995 20:03:39 -0700

As a brand new subscriber and tech writing student I would like to put my
two cents worth in from a fresh perspective. Do you think that the
discusion of the mad spammer's waste of bandwidth has generated a waste
of bandwidth in response? I know, I am guilty as we speak, er, write,
but maybe if we ignore the spam, it will go away. Or am I being naive?

Looking forward to your flames,
Mike Stiles
No great signature, yet.