Important information for YOUR success

Subject: Important information for YOUR success
From: MIKE HOLLOWAY <mhollowa -at- CRIS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 1995 06:11:08 -0600

WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE ALOT OF MONEY? I have made a fortune in the AMWAY
Business opportunity. For more information on how YOU can be a distributor
for the most exciting business opportunity of the 90's, ...
PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL REPLY TO: mhollowa -at- cris -dot- com (MIKE HOLLOWAY).

I will be happy to discuss YOUR FUTURE in detail in this lucrative business!

Best Wishes for your Future SUCCESS!

MIKE