Re: email software

Subject: Re: email software
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 1995 10:08:29 -0400

>From: Nancy Hoft <nhoft -at- ITECH -dot- MV -dot- COM>
>Subject: What software do you use for email?

I use the full commercial version of Eudora on my Mac, and I like it very
much. I keep it running in the background while I do other stuff. The
automatic scanning for new mail (you can set the frequency) and the
automatic mail sorting are both useful when I'm waiting for a reply from
clients.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com