Re: classifying & presenting online docu

Subject: Re: classifying & presenting online docu
From: "Starr, Mike" <Mike -dot- Starr -at- SOFTWARE -dot- ROCKWELL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 09:16:23 -0600

The wise and wonderful Dick Dimock said:
<<Walk into any bar or public spot and announce that you are a Technical
Writer for XXX company, and you will wind up with a free beer or at least
friendly conversation. Try it at your home town. It may work!>>

It worked for me; Of course I think they just figured I was a loony
technoweenie and were afraid to offend, but them suds sure hit the spot.
Writing from not exactly picturesque West Allis, Wisconsin...

Mike Starr
Writer
Rockwell Software Inc.
mike -dot- starr -at- software -dot- rockwell -dot- com