FW: classifying & presenting online docu

Subject: FW: classifying & presenting online docu
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 16:00:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: classifying & presenting online docu
Date: Monday, September 25, 1995 2:51PM

geee - I'll have to try it. trouble is, the only bar i ever frequented was
the Side Track on monday nights (the local sf crew gatheres there ) and I'm
more likely to be greated with "ok, I'm a tech wrtr from XYZ Co!" "I'm with
QRS Incorporated!" and then they'll all expect me to buy them beers....
could get expensive!

-becca
The wise and wonderful Dick Dimock said:
<<Walk into any bar or public spot and announce that you are a Technical
Writer for XXX company, and you will wind up with a free beer or at least
friendly conversation. Try it at your home town. It may work!>>