Searching TECHWR-L archives

Subject: Searching TECHWR-L archives
From: The Tech Writer <techwrtr -at- CRL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 1995 12:48:26 -0700

I've waited a couple of days to send this, since it seems that it would
be a better question to ask Eric, but he hasn't posted recently (gee, I
wrote down his email address somewhere, here...).

I heard that it is possible to search through archived TECHWR-L stuff
through the listserv, but I do not know how. I assume that this must also
be the way to find the FAQ for the list, but without knowing one, I
couldn't find the other.

Can someone describe the process? It seems like there are a lot of people
asking questions that have already been adequately answered, so I'd guess
that there are a lot of people who don't know how to use this function.

Thanks in advance,

-David Castro
techwrtr -at- crl -dot- com
http://www.crl.com/~techwrtr/