requests for keywords list

Subject: requests for keywords list
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 10:09:27 -0500

As I posted last week, you can get a listing of
keywords used to scan resumes of tech writers from
Gary M. Smith. He has requested, however, that you
send a self-addressed stamped envelope with your
request.

His address is: Gary M. Smith
5359 Magazine Street
New Orleans, LA 70115-1950

LaVonna
LaVonna F. Funkhouser Immediate Past President, OK Chapter
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com Program Manager, 1995 Region 5 Conf.
COREStaff Communication Svcs. Society for Technical Communication
http://stc.org/region5/okc/conferences/region5conf.html
To register for the conference, call 918-588-4317.

My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than little ol' me.