which courses--if you want to write documentation

Subject: which courses--if you want to write documentation
From: LeAnne Martin <kismet -at- UMICH -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 04:02:49 GMT

I'm an English person (M.A.) with no technical background.
I have a lot of bio courses under my belt, but no computer
stuff and very little math.

I am hoping to take a course or two a term for the next few
semesters. I was wondering what kind of training people would
recommend. Again, I would like to write documentation, and
other than being able to use Word and surf the net, I am without
computer skills.

I would hate to completely waste my time and money, so if anyone
has an idea of what I should or should not take, I would
appreciate it.