on-line help

Subject: on-line help
From: Kristi Koscianski KOSCIK - MML1OVM <usmmlekl -at- IBMMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 10:20:47 EDT

I am currently researching different on-line help software for my company. We
are planning to use this software to document a new insurance system we are
creating and also to convert some of our service guides. I am wondering if
anyone can give me input about an on-line help software called HDK? I am
wondering how this compares to RoboHelp. Any good/bad feedback you can give
me about HDK and/or RoboHelp would be very helpful and appreciated. Please
reply to me directly at usmmlekl -at- ibmmail -dot- com Thank you.