Just a reminder: Yours truly still looking for work...

Subject: Just a reminder: Yours truly still looking for work...
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 10:32:33 -0400

Folks, I'm a fellow techwhirler in search of my next employer. For anyone
who doesn't mind keeping their eyes and ears open where they're working,
here's the goods...

WHAT I'M INTERESTED IN, AND CAPABLE OF, DOING: Internal or external
technical support (now my #1 choice) or technical writing (I'd rather
not, but if it puts bread on the table...) Full-time or contract basis
depending on whether or not cross-border move is required (see below).

WHERE: Quebec or British Columbia in Canada; Vermont (maybe other new
England states but preferably not Mass.) and the Seattle area in the
U.S. For American openings it'd have to be full time or LONG-term
contract (at least 1 year).

WHEN: As soon as possible. :-)

I am faxmodem-enabled and can zip off a copy of my C.V. at the drop anyone
and everyone who tries to keep me in mind whilst perusing the internal
postings...

PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org
(514) 482-9279