Whoops! Test missing from recent post of mine. Proofreading works IF you do it!

Subject: Whoops! Test missing from recent post of mine. Proofreading works IF you do it!
From: Patrick O'Connell <titanide -at- MICRO -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 1995 09:33:06 -0400

In my I'm-still-unemployed post sometime in the last 24 hours I was doing
my usual editing-three-paragraphs-simultaneously trick -- I'm a born
multitasker and a big believer in moving on to something else if you're
blocked on the paragraph or page you're working on -- and this time it
backfired.

Herewith the guilty text-bite: "I am faxmodem-enabled and can zip off a
copy of my C.V. at the drop [missing text here] anyone and everyone who
tries to keep me in mind whilst perusing the [I think that word was
intended to be "their"] internal postings.

The missing text should have read: ...of a hat. Thanks in advance to...

YARGH. Anyhoo, thanks to those who responded. I now have a very
interesting lead on a possibility in Colchester, VT (yay!) as well as a
couple of hails from folks working in Seattle. One of the latter is a
major competitor of the company I used to work for in the arena of 3270
and 5250 terminal emulation (IBM mainframe stuff, for those scratching
their scalps bewilderedly). I must say that winding up working for them
would be...poetically just.

YMRF PatO'
titanide -at- micro -dot- org