Re: Travel Contest SPAM

Subject: Re: Travel Contest SPAM
From: "Wollt, Richard C RV" <rcw1 -at- PO9 -dot- RV -dot- UNISYS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 1995 09:51:00 CDT

Hi Kat,

I've appended a copy of the post as I received it to the end of this. Good
Luck!!!

R. Wollt
RCW1 -at- rsvl -dot- unisys -dot- com
----------
|From: TECHWR-L%OSUVM1.BITNET
|To: Multiple recipients of list TECHWR-L
|Subject: Travel Contest SPAM
|Date: Mon, Oct 2, 1995 10:09AM

|Does anyone still have a copy of the digest that included the Wine & Travel
|contest spam from HowdySF -at- aol -dot- com? Or does a non-digest subscriber still
|have the original post?

|If so, please forward it (individual post or complete digest including that
|post) with a complaint to:

|TOSEmail -at- aol -dot- com or TOSEmail2 -at- aol -dot- com

|I deleted my digest before I realized that AOL requires that the original
|mail be forwarded directly to them. They won't take action based on a
|copied excerpt.

|BTW, unsolicited commercial advertising is directly forbidded in AOL's
|Terms of Service. They -do- discipline users that violate those terms.
|It -is- worth the time it takes to complain.

|Thanks.

|@Kat_____ Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting Services
|\'o o'/ LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
|={ ^ }= LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com

|--------> http://www.exceltelecom.com/ <------------

|------> Visit http://exceltelecom.com/ <------------