Acrobat list

Subject: Acrobat list
From: Kat Nagel/MasterWork <katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 1995 18:39:28 -0400

Several people sent me email messages saying they had a different address
for the Acrobat mailing list. I had a couple of minutes before dinner
(6PM, EDT), so I thought I'd check it out. Here's what I got back about 20
minutes later:

------
>Date: Tue, 3 Oct 95 15:22:24 PDT
>From: "Acrobat Request" <acrobat-request -at- blueworld -dot- com>
>Subject: You are now subscribed to the Acrobat List!
>To: katnagel -at- EZNET -dot- NET (Kat Nagel/MasterWork)

>Welcome! You are now subscribed to the Acrobat mailing list.

>PLEASE SAVE THIS FILE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE!
>(snip)
-------

Looks like the address is correct.

@Kat_____ Kat Nagel
MasterWork Consulting Services Rochester, NY
LIFE1 (techwriting/docdesign) katnagel -at- eznet -dot- net
LIFE2 (vocal chamber music) PlaynSong -at- aol -dot- com