FW: e-mail / social skills

Subject: FW: e-mail / social skills
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 1995 14:58:00 -0500

----------
From: Price, Becca
To: Delaney, Misti
Subject: RE: e-mail / social skills
Date: Wednesday, October 04, 1995 11:54AM

In my case people/potential clients (?) are viewing my web site, _they_ then
contact _me_, with a view to discussing illustration work. Fine so far.
Then we get into some email exchange and, after perhaps a week or two, the
prospect fizzles. :-(
Remember, THEY contacted ME, & THEN changed their minds.

Now then, why is this?
Perhaps they:

a. Find my "email-party-talk" not quite what they expected?

b. Don't like the ".uk" at the end of my email address?

c. Decide not to use the Internet after all?

d. Any other suggestions?

e. the project fizzles
f. they find they don't need your level of expertise after all
g. talking with you clarifies the project for them and they go off in
another direction
h etc. etc. etc.

-becca