FW: Online Help Files --Documentation For,

Subject: FW: Online Help Files --Documentation For,
From: "Delaney, Misti" <ncr02!ncr02!mdelaney -at- UCS01 -dot- ATTMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 1995 23:06:00 -0500

From: Price, Becca
Subject: RE: Online Help Files --Documentation For,
Date: Thursday, October 05, 1995 11:31AM

I disagree.... it does indeed cover - albeit briefly - writing issues. the
first few chapters deal with appropriate structure, style, even how best to
frame a procedure (action statement followed by feedback statement).

-becca
----------
From: TECHWR-L
To: internet!VM1.ucc.okstate.edu!TECHWR-L (Multiple recipients of list
Date: Friday, September 22, 1995 10:53AM

I can recommend:

"Developing Online Help for Windows"
by Scott Boggan, David Farkas & Joe Welinske
published by SAMS Publishing
ISBN 0-672-30230-6

This book provides comprehensive coverage of the basics of producing online
help. It doesn't cover "writing" issues, but then that's not its brief.