Re. Ergonomic keyboards

Subject: Re. Ergonomic keyboards
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 1995 17:00:27 LCL

Preliminary notes: I've invested in Microsoft's "Natural
Keyboard" for my typing at work and I find that it's a nice
product... at least after two days of use. If anyone out
there in techwhirling land is having wrist problems due to
excessive typing, why not try this out? I'll let you know
how I feel after a few more weeks, but I like what I'm
feeling so far. One caution: the control and alt keys feel
a bit more awkward for some keystroke combinations, so I
find the keyboard less suitable for online editing.

Disclaimer: I've got no interest, other than self-defence,
in Microsoft. Anyone who knows me would note that I'm one
fo their more vocal detractors. But give the devils their
due, they seem to have done a nice job with this softer
hardware!

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one
of our reports, it don't represent FERIC's
opinion.