Re. Left-handed mice/trackballs

Subject: Re. Left-handed mice/trackballs
From: Geoff Hart <geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 09:13:46 LCL

Sue McKeown asked if left-handed mice/trackballs were
available. Logitech made southpaw input devices... try
(510)795-8500 (from an old brochure... they're in Fremont,
Calif. if you want to check for an 800 number via directory
assistance).

Useful trivia: To find a number through directory
assistance when you know the city, phone the following:
(XXX)555-1212, where XXX is the area code. This gets you
right to the info. operator for the city. It's usually not
a toll call either... dial direct on the phone company's
nickel. (Also old info.: I haven't checked if it's still a
free service.)

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one
of our reports, it don't represent FERIC's
opinion.