The eyes have it

Subject: The eyes have it
From: Jeffrey Pittman <Jpittman49 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 1995 00:04:51 -0400

We have often discussed eye strain and its computer related causes. A
column by Jim Seymour in the October 24, 1995 edition of PC Magazine throws a
new light on this subject. This column discusses the resting point of
accommodation (RPA) and how the standard Snellen-card test fails to address
RPA. I suggest you read this column if you are one of the many people who
experience eye strain while working at your monitor.
Good luck,
J.P.