Re: Contractor Question

Subject: Re: Contractor Question
From: Tom Tadfor Little <tlittle -at- LANL -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 1995 09:21:08 -0600

|<snip> I became kind of a sounding board for a few of the engineers
|problems. I am working through several ideas as to why this whole
|scenario occurred, and I would be interested in hearing from and talking
|to others who have had similar experiences.

Pete,

I think it happened because people like to bitch. Everywhere, to anyone,
on any occasion. Just my $0.02.

Tom Tadfor Little tlittle -at- lanl -dot- gov
technical writer/editor Los Alamos National Laboratory
************************* CIC-1/CON MS M700 5-5214
also at telp -at- Rt66 -dot- com
--> on the web at http://www.rt66.com/~telp/
America: land of opportunity...and motive.