Re: Contractor Question

Subject: Re: Contractor Question
From: Kris Olberg <KJOlberg -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 12:41:03 -0400

In a message dated 95-10-08 19:28:00 EDT, ppraeto -at- HUBCAP -dot- CLEMSON -dot- EDU (Pete
Praetorius) writes:

> I am working through several ideas as to why this whole
>scenario occurred, and I would be interested in hearing from and talking
>to others who have had similar experiences.

This problem is common to many professions and companies. Some people get
serious kicks out of whipping up issues into a frenzied froth in which they
can swim for days, wasting others' time as well as their own.

My advice is to be honest. When confronted with someone who wants to bitch,
politely tell them that you're more interested in focusing on the work. This
sets an example and lets the "bitcher" know that not everyone is interested
in these sorts of office politics/issues.

Regards...Kris