PSP (was Re: Help Find A Viewer)

Subject: PSP (was Re: Help Find A Viewer)
From: Alexander Von_obert <avobert -at- TWH -dot- MSN -dot- SUB -dot- ORG>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 1995 14:50:02 +0200

Hello,

* Antwort auf eine Nachricht von LaVonna Funkhouser an All am 06.10.95

LF> From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com>

LF> I've been told that the latest release of Paint Shop Pro is
LF> 3.11.

you are right, I got it a few days ago.

The most important new feature of version 3.11: You can crop zoomed pictures.
FINALLY a good way to get bitmaps of all those controls. Until now I had no
good tool to extract them from my screenshots, as I could only guess how many
pixels I was away from the borders of the control.

PSP311.ZIP is nearly 2 MB big. :-(

If you have a FIDOnet mailer running, you can file-request it here at 19k2
ZyXEL speed.

Greetings from Germany,
Alexander