SGML

Subject: SGML
From: Caryn Rizell <CARYN_RIZELL -at- HP-ROSEVILLE-OM2 -dot- OM -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 1995 11:41:19 -0700

Item Subject: cc:Mail Text
Hi!

Are any of you using SGML to develop online documents? If so, what tools
are you using? FrameMaker+SGML, SGML Author for Word, others?

Any feelings on SGML? Advantages, disadvantages?

As you can see, this is very open-ended. We are looking at SGML as a way
to create a variety of documents (paper, online, HTML). There is a lot of
talk about SGML, but I haven't found very many people that are actually
using SGML.

Any responses/comments will be appreciated.

Thanks

Caryn Rizell