Re: SGML

Subject: Re: SGML
From: Stuart Burnfield <slb -at- FS -dot- COM -dot- AU>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 1995 09:40:40 +0800

Caryn Rizell said:
> As you can see, this is very open-ended. We are looking at SGML as a way
> to create a variety of documents (paper, online, HTML). There is a lot of
> talk about SGML, but I haven't found very many people that are actually
> using SGML.

If you have Usenet access, try the comp.text.sgml newsgroup. It's full of
people who use SGML and have done for a few years, plus people like you
who are kicking the tyres.

Regards
---
Stuart Burnfield (slb -at- fs -dot- com -dot- au) Voice: +61 9 328 8288
Functional Software Fax: +61 9 328 8616
PO Box 192
Leederville, Western Australia, 6903