A RoboHelp Problem

Subject: A RoboHelp Problem
From: tscom 01 fl95 Thury <tscom012 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 1995 13:02:44 -0400

I work with black and white line drawings that are created with programs
such as CorelDRAW and stored in WMF format. When I place the WMF files
into a document, the document prints out correctly and the drawings look
great. However, if I use RoboHelp to place the WMF files into a help
project, I have problems. When the help file is viewed, the lines in the
drawings are broken or missing and any text in the drawing is unreadable.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for your attention.

Tony Pieri
TSCOM012 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU