question?

Subject: question?
From: Tony Frank <frank_a_r -at- LUCY -dot- FINDLAY -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 12:24:44 -0400

I am relatively new in the tech writing field, actually I am
taking my first tech writing class. We are already into proposal
and formal report writing. I have a brilliant idea for my proposal
and I intend to submit it to several companies in hopes that they
will want my idea and develop my product. My question is this, I
have the names of several companies that I would like to submit
my idea to, and now I need the quickest and easiest way to get those
addresses and phone numbers, so I can submit my work to them.

Thanks for yor help in advance
Tony Frank