Binhex Woes

Subject: Binhex Woes
From: Giselle Weiss <gweiss -at- CAMTWH -dot- ERIC -dot- ON -dot- CA>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 15:34:06 -0400

I'd be very grateful for some help.

I'm having trouble decoding a binhexed
document a client sent me as an attached
e-mail file. I have no trouble detaching it
and cleaning it up. But when I go to decode
it, Binhex gives me a false message that
the conversion's been successful--when I
look at the "decoded" file, all the alphabet
soup's still there.

- Client is on Mac; I'm on PC-Windows
- I regularly send him binhexed MS-Word files that
he opens with no problem.
- I'm using PC Binhex to encode and decode.

Any ideas? Sorry to trouble the list, but I'm on a
deadline and thought some of you who do Mac-to-PC
transfers might have encountered the problem.
Please respond directly to me, as I'm on digest.

Thanks!

gw

Giselle Weiss
gweiss -at- camtwh -dot- eric -dot- on -dot- ca