BMP's and TOC's

Subject: BMP's and TOC's
From: Robin Lewis <rlewis -at- CTIW -dot- CFER -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 1995 10:24:00 PDT

Kris - I couldn't get your email address off of my mail server so I'm
sending this to the group. Could you please send the info to me re: file
structure? TIA!

Robin
rlewis -at- ctiw -dot- cfer -dot- com

This suggestion is too late for your immediate problem, but it may help for
future projects. If you haven't already done this, break up the file into
files small enough to make the problem manageable. If you need help setting
up a file structure so you can generate a TOC and Index, e-mail me. I'll be
glad to send you a skeleton.

Regards...Kris