MS Word Prank Macros Workaround?

Subject: MS Word Prank Macros Workaround?
From: Robin Lewis <rlewis -at- CTIW -dot- CFER -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 1995 11:19:00 PDT

Please forgive me if this topic has come up before. I sent out a plea on the
MS Word PC list as well but thought I might could find some help here as
well. We are having problems w/the prank macros that started around August
in MS Word. Even though we have scanned our documents with the macro scan,
the problem arises
whenever we try to save under master document or while in a page layout
view. Has anyone figured out why this is occurring ... or how to alleviate
the problem? Please e-mail me directly if this is a topic which has come up
many times before.

I use MS Word 6.0c on a Micron 133 Mhz PC.

TIA -

Robin McCloud
Technical Writer
ConferTech International