Topic Title

Subject: Topic Title
From: Tiffany Haley <thaley -at- SCTCORP -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 10:21:55 -0700

My developers are asking me what they should use as a menu option and window
title for something that really should be called:

Transportation, Services, Taxes, and Adjustments

I know you probably need more info on the background but can you think of
some term that incorporates all of these items. They were using commodities
but I told them it implied something tangible. Would you use an acronym? I
dislike them but would like some feedback.

Thank you,

Tiffany Haley :')
thaley -at- sctcorp -dot- com