Contract Employment Opportunity-English/Spanish Translation

Subject: Contract Employment Opportunity-English/Spanish Translation
From: "Joanne A. Jones" <JoanneJ727 -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 1995 10:48:07 -0400

This is my first posting to the list, and I m happy to say the posting is to
offer a contract employment opportunity to a Techwirler.

My employer has asked me to try to find someone who will translate from
English to Spanish a 90-page reference/user manual. The manual is intended
for a Puerto Rican audience.

The original document is in MS Word 6.0 format. This opportunity is on a
contract basis.

Requirements include a thorough knowledge of MS Word 6.0; proficiency in both
English and Spanish, particularly Spanish for a Puerto Rican audience; 3-4
years technical writing experience; and the ability to meet deadlines.

Parties should respond with their qualifications, compensation requirements
and any other pertinent details to:

Company: Physician Corporation of America
Location: Miami, Florida

Technical Writer (English/Spanish Translator)
6101 Blue Lagoon Drive
Suite SFD 320
Miami, Florida 33126

Fax: (305) 267-5678