CD-ROM Publishing Software

Subject: CD-ROM Publishing Software
From: David Farbey <DAVIDF -at- MSE -dot- MHS -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 1995 09:12:26 EST

This may have been asked before, and if so could someone point me to the
answer:

Can anyone help me out with recommendations about software for publishing
on CD-ROM??

We have a documentation set comprising one 900-page, three 250-page and a
dozen 60 to 80-page books, all of which are full of Windows screen
captures.

The ideal software tool would allow us to leverage our existing
documentation, which is in Ventura, and enable the end-user to browse,
search and print-out chosen pages.

Thank you all very much

David Farbey
Magic Software Enterprises
davidf -at- mse -dot- mhs -dot- compuserve -dot- com