Central NJ STC Meeting - Nov. 8th

Subject: Central NJ STC Meeting - Nov. 8th
From: fRaNk sAuCiEr <frank_saucier -at- MENTORG -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 12:48:32 -0500

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this for Lisa Cavaliere-Kaytes. She had trouble posting to TECHWR-L
this morning and has asked me to give it a whirl.

If you have any questions or comments, please direct them to the Central New
Jersey Chapter (cnjstc -at- aol -dot- com).

Thanks,

Frank Saucier

Society for Technical Communication
Central New Jersey Chapter
cnjstc -at- aol -dot- com

NOVEMBER MEETING

"Building Innovative and Usable Help Systems"

Donna Timpone, President of UserEdge Inc. will present the key concepts
and techniques needed to design successful help systems. She will take us
beyond the mechanics of typical WinHelp authoring tools and discuss how
to create innovative help systems that are easy to use and navigate.
With a Masters of Science in Applied Psychology and Human Factors, and
over 15 years of experience helping companies to develop user-centered
applications, Donna has a wealth of knowledge to share about designing
help systems.

When: Wednesday, November 8, 1995
6:30 pm: Networking
7:00 pm: Program

Where: Summerfield Suites Hotel, Records Room
260 Davidson Avenue
Somerset, NJ

Directions: From I-287, take Exit 6/Easton Ave. Turn
left on Davidson Ave. Hotel is 1/2 mile down
on the left

Admission: Free for STC Members
$3.00 for non-members
Snacks and beverages will be served
Seating is limited so please make reservations
by calling:

Bernice Kieffer, Chapter President, at 908-604-0804
Lisa Cavaliere-Kaytes, Chapter VP, at 908-604-0826
or send email to cnjstc -at- aol -dot- com

The Society for Technical Communication (STC) is an international
nonprofit organization with over 16,000 technical writers, editors,
illustrators, printers, publishers, educators, students, engineers,
and scientists in all areas of technology. The STC's mission is to
provide timely and innovative programs and services for the education
and professional development of its members.