Help

Subject: Help
From: "Gaignard, Karen" <keg0 -at- ATSOAA1 -dot- EM -dot- CDC -dot- GOV>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 16:31:00 EST

I am writing a web page and am having difficulty aligning some images and
text. I want to align a small .gif image with the left margin, a small .gif
image with the right margin on the same line, and a header centered between
the two images. I feel like I have tried everything (obviously I have not or
I would not be having a problem), can someone help me?

KEG
keg0 -at- atsoaa1 -dot- em -dot- cdc -dot- gov