Re: If it's not UNIX...

Subject: Re: If it's not UNIX...
From: "Dimock, Dick" <red -at- ELSEGUNDOCA -dot- ATTGIS -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 17:51:00 PST

Pat O' writes:

>> Richard Dimrock and many others have duly noted that... [exTREME
snippage]

Thanks to Kevin for supplying the "Flintstones" version of Dick Dimock's
name...

;-)

*************************
Pretty accurate picture, actually, as I peer out from under my rock.

WELL DONE !!! :) YAY !! Great SIG there, my man!

You help me SEE Montreal. I never thought about fog there!

Dick Dimock The only asociate that was fast enough with the SEND button
to raise the Good Times warning before Sysadmin cooled
the hoax at

AT&T GIS which is in EL SEGUNDO, CA, but I got my remote office mail
running today and am typing in my slippers from

La Crescenta, CA which is a 'burb to the north of LA, clinging to a
mountain slope.
Many houses and much landscaping are done with native rocks,
giving a definite "Flintstones" image. Which reminds me -
"Dimock" derives from the ancestral home in England
situated in a deep wood known as the "Dim Oaks".
Analogous to my current dim rock under from which I peer .