Re: My use of profanity

Subject: Re: My use of profanity
From: Loren Castro <lfc -at- SOL -dot- CHINALAKE -dot- NAVY -dot- MIL>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 15:45:34 -0800

I think of gratuitous obscenities as I think of tobacco smoke.
Yes, there is a place for it. But I would rather be here than
there.

I know all the words, and I use them occasionally. I don't use
them around people I don't know well. I wonder how Uhl would react
if I used the words in a mixed group of his friends at his home.

I have been called "small minded" on this list. So please, Rea, add "stupid."

lfc -at- sol -dot- chinalake -dot- navy -dot- mil