Re: Why I write AND design

Subject: Re: Why I write AND design
From: tscom 01 fl95 Thury <tscom012 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 19:28:08 -0500

Chalk me up as another do it all person.

I'm a firm believer in using format, graphics placement, page breaks,
etc. to convey meaning. If the layout task is turned over to someone
else, especially someone who is not familiar with a technical subject,
meaning conveyed through layout can be lost.

I've frequently taken hits over the amount of time and attention that I
pay to layout, so it's a treat to hear that some others agree with me (at
least in part).

Thanks for your attention.

Tony Pieri
TSCOM012 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU