Re: Win95 Help Author query

Subject: Re: Win95 Help Author query
From: K Watkins <KWATKINS -at- QUICKPEN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 15:13:00 -0300

In a message dated 95-11-10 00:27:15 EST,
Lorraine -dot- Lawford-McWilliams -at- ISOCOR -dot- IE (= Lorraine Lawford-McWilliams)
writes:

> Has anyone any helpful suggestions for solving this problem (or for other
> authorities I might contact for help)?

To subscribe to the WinHelp authoring list:

Address: LISTSERV -at- ADMIN -dot- HUMBERC -dot- ON -dot- CA
Message: SUBSCRIBE WINHLP-L Your Name

K Watkins
kwatkins -at- quickpen -dot- com
speaking for myself, not my employers