Re: Mac-PC Conversion Program

Subject: Re: Mac-PC Conversion Program
From: "Nancy S. Burns" <burns -at- NOAO -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 09:17:30 -0700

I use MacLink Plus from DataViz. It is a file transfer and
translation utility that provides file conversions between Mac and PC files
as well as between different Mac files. You can order it thru Mac Warehouse
(800-255-6227). They have several versions, depending on your needs. Or you
can call DataViz, the owners, (203-268-0030).

Re Mark's message: