Re: Favorite wp programs

Subject: Re: Favorite wp programs
From: Karen Mayer <Karen_Mayer -dot- TOUCH_TECHNOLOGY -at- NOTES -dot- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 12:46:00 EST

I've used Word, WordPerfect, AmiPro and Describe extensively. I much
prefer Describe over the others. It's easier to use, has more features,
including some really cool ones, and works in OS/2, Win3.1, WinNT or
Win95. (I've used it in OS/2 Warp, Win95 and Win3.1). And it's a lot less
expensive than any of the others! ($49 gets you all versions listed
above)