How much RAM?

Subject: How much RAM?
From: tscom 01 fl95 Thury <tscom001 -at- DUNX1 -dot- OCS -dot- DREXEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 1995 16:58:32 -0500

I have a quick hardware question. I currently have 4 meg of RAM in my
computer and this is no longer enough for the programs I want to run. I
am going to get at least 4 more meg but I was wondering if it is worth
the money to get 8 more.
I am currently using windows for workgroups but I am considering getting
Win(% (althought that's a different topic). I also want to be able to
run desktop publishing programs on my computer. How much RAM do most of
these require and would more make my computer run significantly smoother?
Any information or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Judy Crespi