Re: Have I subscribed to the right list?

Subject: Re: Have I subscribed to the right list?
From: "Cheverie, Paul [Cont]" <paul -dot- cheverie -at- GPO -dot- CANADA -dot- CDEV -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 16:31:00 EST

Hi Melanie,
You can find a fairly comprehensive list links to resources on the web
at http://www.io.org/~ksoltys/techcomm.html.
Also, you're on the right list (or one of them anyway). Welcome. Most
of the people on this list are techwriters from the computer world (I
think), but there are others of us who are from other areas of the trade.
There are other lists that will probably be of some help to you as well -
they can be found using some of the links at the URL (see above).
A reminder :^]. It might be a good idea to include your Email address
the next time you have a question for the list. This allows us to send you
replies to your address rather than sending them via the list and tying up
bandwidth for everyone.
Best Regards,
Paul C.
paul -dot- cheverie -at- gpo -dot- canada -dot- cdev -dot- com