New IC Technical Writer in SD

Subject: New IC Technical Writer in SD
From: "Joe Thornell Sr." <jettech -at- SIOUX -dot- SODAK -dot- NET>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 1995 11:58:58 -0600

Hello to all techwr-l readers!

I am Joseph E. Thornell Sr. amd I am an Independant Contractor (IC)
Technical Writer working from my home in Dell Rapids, SD (where you say?).
I am about 18 miles north of Sioux Falls. I call myself JET Tech Pubs and
have been in the IC side of Tech Writing for about six months. I was a
Corporate TW for years and decided to try it on my own. I am anxious to
make additional contacts and perhaps talk business with some of you. I am a
hydro-mechanical type with 18 years of hands-on aircraft and missile
maintenance experience. I'm familiar with the latest technolgies, their
system interfaces, and most Government specifications. I enjoy hard work,
challenging assignments, and even short deadlines! I am PC based, Ventura
5.0, WP for Win 6.1, Word 6.0, and CorelDRAW!4 friendly. I am a member of
STC and in the Twin Cities Chapter. For those of you in this chapter, I
hope to meet you at the December meeting. I was going to direct this at IA,
MN, SD, ND, and NE based writers, but with Email, FTP, and the other techno
tools available, is there anyone really too far from home? Well thanks for
the time, I hope to hear from you.
Joe

JET Tech Pubs
P.O. Box 4
Dell Rapids, SD
57022-0004
H: 605-428-5372
W: 605-428-4169
Email: jettech -at- sioux -dot- sodak -dot- net