[no subject]

From: Jodie Gilmore <jogilmor -at- FREENET -dot- SCRI -dot- FSU -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 17:41:48 -0500

[AREPLY TO: Jodie <jogilmor -at- FREENET -dot- SCRI -dot- FSU -dot- EDU
CC:

Hey Techies,

Found this the other day while in Cracker Barrel.
Sun Dried POSSUM - Canned on Hwy 231 between Dothan and Montgomery, or at
one of our many roadside canning facilities. - CONTENTS: Possum parts, possibly
some persimmons and no more than 20% unknown plant and/or animal matter. Canned
under the authority of HIGHWAY DEPARTMENT Road Crew #21.

[A [A [A [A [A
[A
[A [A [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [
C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C [C
[B [B [B [B [BSERVING SUGGESTIONS: Spread on Cracker. Best with an R-C COLA and
a MOON PIE.

Great stuff huh?

Eric, what does this have to do with Technical Writing? Nothing I guess.

Jodie